As many of you are aware, the 30 hours Extended Free Entitlement will be on offer as of September (an additional 15 hours on top of the current universal free entitlement of 15 hours). Below you will find a number of documents that I hope will provide you with all the information you need to find out if you’re eligible and how to apply for this additional funding.
The documents are as follows;
1) Apply for 30hrs here – https://www.childcarechoices.gov.uk
2) Once confirmed bring into nursery the following; 11 digit verification code, NI number of parent who made application, Child’s DOB, Child’s Birth Certificate/Passport, Signed parent declaration form.
3) We will then verify your eligibility using validation code
4) Once verified, you can reserve a 30hr place for your child with us (we will be offering the hours in a 9am – 12pm (3hr) or a 9am – 3pm(6hr) session)
5) Reconfirm your eligibility every 3 months
If you have any questions, I will do my best to answer them for you, but please bear with me as it’s a learning process for me too and I may have to try to find the answers
P.S Don’t leave it too late to apply – if you have a child who will be 3 before next term and you forget to apply for 30hrs, you will have to wait until the following term to claim your place
P.P.S If you are only planning to use just the regular 15 hours Free Entitlement (Universal Entitlement) please also fill out the new Parent Declaration form and return it to me prior to the start of next term.