Mud Kitchens are more than just the chance to explore mud, get messy and have fun. They also provide a whole variety of different learning opportunities including sensory, imaginative, creative and exploratory play. Below you will find out exactly what your child learns whilst playing in our mud kitchen and how it fits into the Early Years Framework.
P.S Sorry for the dirty clothes
- Personal, Social, Emotional
- Communication, Language & Literacy
- Physical Development
- Maths & Literacy
- Understanding the World & Expressive Arts
• Sharing and taking turns
• Problem solve and work well with others
• Developing self confidence by creating their own games and ideas for play.